Friday 18 April 2008

15MOS#010: Podcasting In Minus Two


A slightly different kinda Shame this week for your ears.


This week, the Podcast was recorded on my way to work. Join me in feeling the frost bite on my vernacular as I take a stroll from my house towards the train station, in what is a unique Podcasting experience because I felt COLD listening back to it! It was freezing, I tells ya!!


This week's topicals include my designs on the stage, my detest for Wolves fans and my deathly fear of exploding...all that plus Podsafe glory brought to you by Ed Ovett!

Musical Credits

Cephas and Wiggins "Ain't Seen My Baby "
Douglas Spotted Eagle "Summer Morn"
Matthew Ebel "Sally Went Down"

All tracks chosen by Ed Ovett (http://www.edsmixedbag.com/) and are available on the Podsafe Music Network (music.podshow.com)

No comments: